Thursday, July 4, 2013

Master of the Universe. I mean Bedroom.

Yay, 3 layers of wallpaper!  I found that underneath a few layers of paint.  Cost me a little time and energy, but it's off, and the walls are now painted, the new flooring is down, and the baseboards are installed.  So, here are the Before, During and After of the Master Bedroom.....just need furniture!   I have something fantastic picked out for the bed.





This is the bed I am ordering, it will go against the dark grey wall.  Fabulous!  Can't wait to get the bedding and artwork up, plus my new shutters....Vince was painting the primer in the bedroom last week in the afternoon for me, and it was brutally hot in there...so I changed from a roller shade and stationary panels for my window treatments to Norman Shutters, 4 1/2" Louver, 3" Ridge Frame, Invisible Tilt, in Moon Dust, which is almost exactly the same grey as my light grey walls...will look awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment