Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Kitchen Cabinets and/or Kitten Cabinets. And Chairs!!!

I got my delivery of the kitchen cabinets last week, and the fur babies are loving the lounge space.  I am not changing the footprint of the kitchen, just the cabinet configuration.  And adding a Dishwasher.  What the.....?  No Dishwasher?  Ugh.  My days of hand washing are over after leaving The Most Expensive Ocean View Cat Hotel Ever (my old apartment, 1920's, ocean views, but no amenities).  And, I just got confirmation from my contractor that he's going to install on Thurs/Fri.  Makes room in the living room for furniture!  And I have a delivery coming...no sofa yet though.  I can't buy that online...I don't want to regret the purchase, it needs to look awesome and feel comfy, so I need to pick out in person.  You know, with all my free time.  I also need to get a mattress, because my bed is supposed to arrive on Thurs or Fri.  And my new dining chairs!  And my new grey/white chevron pattern chairs!  It's all coming together.........



No comments:

Post a Comment